Left4DeadMetal-TankPunchaWitch Left4DeadMetal-TankPunchaWitch

To guy below

Witch got owned. Point:Proven i tried xP

About song:AWESOME! but i can barely hear the witch background theme song. Maybe if you can put it a bit louder.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors: L1 Zombies Ate My Neighbors: L1

Reminds me the game

This brings back memories, like the chainsaw guy following you on the game. You did a great work dude. Hope you keep up your job and continue making awesome remakes. If there's a WII remake of the game i would want this song. Hope you make the whole soundtrack :)

Majorgeneral responds:

Thanks for the review

I wanna slay zombies with you I wanna slay zombies with you

Nice!

If a zombie outbreak starts near my neighborhood and try to enter my home, i will grab my electric guitar and hit him until he gets destroyed. After that i will grab a cleaver and some knifes and go to wal-mart or to the nearest mall i have.(same distance as wal-mart) Then i will barricade the doors and loot for food. When my resources got wasted, i will move to the other mall but this time with better melee.

merlin responds:

I absolutely love the hands on feel you want to get with the melee weapons!

Regards,
merlin

Doom: Sign Of Evil (Redux) Doom: Sign Of Evil (Redux)

Best remake EVER

I love it and it inspires me.It also makes me want to play again DOOM just for listening this song.

Zelda - MM - ClockTower Zelda - MM - ClockTower

Perfect

Is like the game, but a lil' more 'dicennian' style, i like it, because is one of my personal favorites on MM, and by the way, i feel like if i was in the clocktower. I made a comparision from this version and the original, is almost the same. ALMOST but not the same.

10/10